Friday, February 28, 2014

Product Review: Scunci Evolution

Have any of you ran into these little critters??? How do I describe them??? I guess they are made out of rubber....but not like rubber bands...It is the thicker, rubber I guess....kinda like "Jellies" sandals. Anywho LOOOOOVE!!!!

They are super secure and seem to mold or fit your hair however you want them to. Like with the seamless, or ouchless, ponytail holders you would have to wrap them around for them to hold a true pony, maybe it is just my thick hair, but I can slide these babies on and without wrapping, it secures my hair. Not in a true all day ponytail style, but to hold hair to the side,while working with the other side, or even to bun it...I did not have to double it up to secure the hair.

My hair did not snag or get caught in them. When taking them out, I did not unwrap...I carefully just slid it off (I only doubled it, so it was not wrapped around too tight).
These babies are like heaven!!
 I hate to give it a 5 out of 5 because, I don't really believe in perfect products, but I can say that they are definitely perfect for me and my hair, so a 5 out of 5 it has earned.

  • Fits securely
  • Does not snag
  • Affordable
  • Easy to remove
  • Does not cause breakage
  • Does not get tangled in hair.
LOOOOOOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment