Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Product Review: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold

Absolutely love this product!! It has a very soft and sweet smell. Even better it never dissappoints.

How I use it: I usually use it for my braid outs. I do my braid outs on 70-80% dry hair, moisturize, and then appy HE TT to each strand of hair per braid.

Results:

I have used it for bantu knot outs as well. I would definitely be repurchasing when I am out, and will definitely reccomend it to anyone, looking for an affordable and fabulous product. I picked this up from my local Dollar Store, for about $4.




The Braid Out pictured was done on 70% dry hair.
Moisturized with a mix of Aussie Miraculously Smooth, water, & coconut oil.
Parted hair is 4 sections, did 2 braids per section, applying Herbal Esscence Totally Twisted to each section to be braided.
Rolled each braid end with a perm rod.
Allowed the braids to sit for 24 hours, because I have no life!! LOL

HOPE YA LIKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment