Sunday, June 10, 2012

WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome back...TO ME...myself. I am having to revamp and revitalize my regimen. I feel like I have fallen off of the train. My hair though growing, evident by new growth, I just don't seem to be retaining much length, or it's really growing at snail slow rate. Either way I have realized that I am not as seal tight on my regimen anymore. Lately I feel as though I have been cowashing weekly as well as DC'ing. However, I do not apply my DC as particular as I used to, have not been oiling my scalp, parting my hair in sections to ensure that the conditioner is being applied to each strand. I have just been careless, and it must stop TODAY.

So I will be posting each wash day in detail as of what I have been doing, just to keep tabs on myself.

So today I cowashed with V05 Clarifying Conditioner, and DC'd with Mizani Moisturefusion  mixed with EVOO!! I wanted to DC with heat, but it is so freaking hot I think without will be just as efficient. I will be using Mizani D'Tangle leave in, Mizani Butter Rich Deep Nourishing Hair dress as a moisturizer and sealing with Shea Buter!

Todays style will be a twist out!!! Will post pics of the outcome later!! WISH ME LUCK :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment