Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sunday Night Twist




So Sunday I was having a girls night and decided to wear my hair in a twist out!! Usually I twist my hair after a fresh wash and allow to dry overnight, however I worked Saturday night and got off Sunday morning soooo I had to improvise. The girls were coming over around 730 or 8, my plan was to do my hair about 5 and sit underneath the dryer. Well I do just that only, when I plugged up the dryer it sparked a fire......my 2 year old son had put pennies inside of it, go figure, so instead I had to blow dry. I was really looking forward to seeing how it would look, having sat up under the dryer. Well anyhow, I documented my process. Hope you all enjoy the video





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I really like this look. I will definitely try this my next twist out. Never thought to do a twist in the front. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching!!! Glad it was beneficial!! I find it's best to twist wherever I want the most defined curls...that's why I do smaller twists. I need to experience with larger twists tho.

      Delete
  2. love your twist-out, very defined! good music choices in the vid btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenna!! & thanks for watching!! I am a Nicki M. fanatic lol

      Delete
  3. looks great! and i love that lip color too.

    ReplyDelete