Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunday 6/17 Wash Day!!

So I said I would begin documenting my wash days and any care to my hair to ensure that I am following through with my hair regimen.

Sunday 6/17

Cowashed with V05 Clarifying Conditioner.
Detangled in shower
Deep Conditioned  overnight with Mizani Moisturfusion and EVOO mixed

Monday 6/18

Rinsed DC
Applied Mizani D'tangle leave in
Let air dry 80%
Moisturized with Mizani  Deep Nourishing Hairdress
Sealed with Shea Butter
Styled in a bun

Night Time Care
Moisturized with Mizani Over night Treatment
Oiled Scalp with MN & Castor Oil mix
Sealed with Castor Oil
Scalp Massage
GHE overnight

Tuesday 6/19

Styled hair in a bun

Night Time Care:
Slept in silk bonnet

Wednesday 6/20

Styled hair in bun

Night Time Care:
Cowash with Aussie Moist
Applied Aussie Hair Insurance
Styled in a low bun (was headed to work)

Thursday 6/21

Protective Style: wigged

Friday 6/22

GHE overnight
Oiled scalp w/ MN & Castor Oil
Scalp Massage

Saturday 6/23

Moisturise with Mizani Overnight Treatment
continue to wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment