Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just Relax!!!!

Well, I decided to relax my edges, which turned into relaxing about 10% of the front. I was out wig shopping, bought a really cute one (half wig) only to later realize that my leave out hair would look hella ratchet lol, so it was completely unplanned. I parted off the top section Oiled scalp Put Shower cap over the back of my hair Began to apply relaxer (Motions) Went back and rubbed it through Let it sit for about 20 minutes (no burning) Rinsed Off hair Washed Hair 3x with a Neutralizing Shampoo. Rinsed off and applied Aphogee 2 min Recon. for 2 min Rinsed off & applied Aussie Moist 3 minute Miracle, for 15 minutes Rinsed off. I had to work sooo... Applied Mizani D'Tangle (Leave In) Applied Mizani Thermasmooth Blow Dried Applied mor Thermasmooth Flat ironed

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so amazing! It's informative, beautifully laid out, and fun to read. For that I'd like to present you with *sounds trumpets* the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://strandedhhj.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-acceptance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait lol what happen to the natural hair movement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I changed my mind :-/
      I talk about it, in the the post "Shortest Transition Ever"

      Delete
  3. LOL @MissDee I changed my mind :-/ It's in the post "Shortest Transition Ever" lol

    ReplyDelete