Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

Ok so I could totally use YT as an excuse to the neglect of my blog....but the truth is, I have also laxed on my regimen. If I write down everything that I actually do it would look like this :

Sunday CoWash, DC, apply Leave in, Air Dry, & Bun
Moisturize as needed
Oil Scalp 3x a week (randomly no set days)
.......

and that's it.

No M&S'ing
No rinses
.........

Some would say enjoy the simplicity of it, but I feel like I am being lazy. Granted I am wigging, and my hair pretty much stays moisturized bc it's always pulled back and under my satin cap, unless I am oiling my scalp. I am currently in school & work both full time...my plate is pretty full, but I need to re-evaluate some things and get back to my hair.

Also on the weightloss side of things.... TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!I went out and bought alllll this diet food/healthy crap...and ate out ALL WEEK!!! UGHHHH! SOME BODY SAVE ME!!!! & I have noticed when I eat all heavy and crappy I feel weighed down and sluggish, so I didn't even work out. It was so bad, I didn't even drink any green tea...smh I'm jumping back on board bc boy did I lose myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment