Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wash Day


So many of you know I do a weekly wash & DC. This weeks wash was nothing special, but I decided to write about it bc I have nothing else to write about lol. I am not using any new products bc what I have so far is working. I am thinking of purchasing the S-Curl spray moisturizer bc I have heard good things about it...and I am in the market for a new leave in conditioner but other than that

I cowash with V05 Clarifying Conditioner....it just seems to do something to my new growth, like it feels like it is literally just melting the curls loose lol.

I have Herebal Essence Hello Hydration....A LOT of Listas rave about this....I like the smell...but thats about all I get from it, so sometime I will end my cowash with this.

As of now I am not shampooing...Once a month I will clarify with an ION shampoo.

Weekly, I deep condition with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment mixed with 2 tbs of Castor oil...OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
This along with my V05 Clarifying Conditioner...my new growth is super easy to maintain...and just BOMB.COM!!!!!

I have recently switched to washing at night, and DCing over night.

So then Monday morning, I will Baggy for about 45 min to an hour.

I use Care Free Curl right now which is a good moisturizer,
and Silk Elements Megasilk (Neither of which contains Mineral Oil, so I like)

I also have a spray bottle with a mix of distilled water, aloe vera, care free curl, and coconut oil....I spritz it on as needed.

After moisturizing I seal with coconut oil, then oil my scalp with castor oil.
(BTW I moisturize & seal, and oil and massage in sections parted in 4 ways)

I follow oiling my scalp with a nice scalp massage, also done in sections (it's just easier and more concentrated that way)

Afterward, I seal my ENDS ONLY with Castor oil bc it is thicker and I just feel like my ends are safer tucked in a lil castor oil.

Then I carefully roll my ends up in a bun.

I have been bunning for about 2 weeks now.

Thats pretty much what I do, play by play :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment