Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque review



Hey Listas!!!!! I recently picked this up from Walgreens. I know it is for natural hair but seeing that I stretch, I figured it could help me out...bc my new growth gets wicked tight and hard from being so tightly coiled!!! So I washed with V05 Clarifying Conditioner....and DC'd with this for 30 minutes under the dryer. It is now 4 days post my new growth is still soft as ever....in conjunction with this I have started Harlistas Castor Oil challenge so I've been oiling my scalp twice a week my hair has been just lovely...so my reggie now will consist of:
Washing and DC-ing once a week,
Baggying twice a week and sealing,
Oiling scalp with Castor oil twice a week with scalp massages,
and moisturizing as needed


Anywho 1st use of Shea Moisture Deep Moisture Tx ......I LOVE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment