Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goals & Updates :-)

I haven't written in a while!! School WAS kicking my boo-hind...but I managed to grab the bull by the horn and win the fight!!! That, and adjusting to my husband being gone more than usual now, so it's just me handling the household and the kiddos. I have managed to maintain my hair reggie, which is wash & DC on Sundays, Baggy, Seal, Castor Oil and Massage Scalp on Monday & Wednesdays. Really haven't got much of an update seeing how I shared my wig haul lol so I am good for the moment on that, haven't brought any new products, guess I am just content and simmering out of my hyper newbie excitement now...I didn't share with you all my mini achievement which was for the back of my hair to reach full NL and touch the bottom or base of my neck, before it was just hovering :-)


So for me I have calmed down off of the rush of length, and now able to fully appreciate the health of my hair.

While it seems as tho I JUST blogged my September goals, now it's already time to move along with October goals...which will be very similar seeing that September was an epic fail for me...
September Goals
1. Zumba 2-3xs a week -
Did not even exercise at ALL, I am just starting this last week of September.
2. Take Biotin daily - EPIC FAIL!!! Only took it like 2 days :-(.
3. Simply wash, massage scalp, air dry, M&S,
SURPRISNGLY THIS I DID DO KISS!!!
4. Wear wig all month, VERY MINIMUM manipulation to the hair.
5. scalp massager & Silk Elements moisturizing Tx.
bought the massager, and instead of Silk Elements, I bought Shea Moisture.
6. DRINK WATER ONLY!!! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Yeaaaa about this....FAIL!!!!!!!!

So as for October goals, let's try this again!!


1. Cardio 2x a week Jillian Micheals 1-2x a week (NO EXCUSES)
2. Take Biotin Everyday
3. Continue with keeping it simple with my hair, and wigging.
4. DO NOT GIVE IN TO A RELAXER!!!!
5. Drink water (64oz/day) only for 1st and 2nd week in October

2 comments:

  1. For some reason...everything on your blog has the strikethrough! Weird! Anyway, are you transitioning (I must've missed that if you are) and I too am on this hard workout flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no it's even a line going thru Ur comment!!! Lorry Idk what I did!!! Lol but no I am not transitioning, I am a stretcher, about 24 weeks post & holding off until November 1st for my relaxer.

    ReplyDelete